Download the Application (Partial Scholarship Application)
Several partial scholarships are available to applicants for both the Summer Program and the Youth Division Summer Program. These scholarships are based on financial need. Include the scholarship application with your program application, as well as a letter from your parents (or you, if you are financially independent) detailing financial need and occupation AND a copy of the first two pages of your parents’ 1040 Tax Return (yours, if you are financially independent). If parents are divorced, both of their 1040 Tax Returns are required. If the parent with whom you live shows less than $15,000 on the 1040 Tax Return, please include the 1040 Tax Return of your stepparent, also. This is in addition to the divorced parent.
Vocal Summer Program and Vocal Youth Division Summer Program Applicants Requesting Aid:
- Your audition MUST be via YouTube video link. No opera performances permitted.
Accepted participants must adhere to the payment schedule outlined in the letter of acceptance. Failure to do so will result in loss of scholarship offered.
Bel Canto Institute would like to thank the benefactors who have made the following scholarships possible:
- Vassos-Valdes Scholarship for Male Voice
- Ruth Welting Memorial Scholarship for Voice
- Joseph and Cami De Gaeta Memorial Scholarship
- Luigi Ricci Memorial Scholarship
- Buddy Memorial Scholarships
- Douglas Bakken Klaviter Memorial Scholarship for Male Voice
- Mu Phi Epsilon Scholarship
- John F. Fink Memorial Scholarship
- Three scholarships